There is no person who does not recognize the smell of bat at the first moment. Lilac is one of the most beautiful and fragrant shrubs, but unfortunately only blooms in spring, an additional reason for appreciation. The lilac leaves have vasodilating, febrifuge and vermifuge effects, the ethereal flower oil being used in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism.
In addition to the curative effects of the component medicinal plant, a bath with Bath Salt FLIEDER can be considered an effective aromatherapy cure, having a strong-calming action and an immediate effect.
Way of ussage:
Pour about 500 g of bath salt into the tub and fill with hot water (approx. 35-40l). The bath can last 15-30 minutes, after which the salt is not washed, in order not to diminish the effect of the “salt coat”. A minimum of 10 bath treatments is recommended, one bath a day every 1-2 days. The contents of the box are sufficient for 10 occasions.
- degenerative rheumatic disorders: spondylosis, osteoarthritis
- inflammatory rheumatic disorders: chronic joint pain (except acute attacks)
- rheumatic disorders of the joints: periostosis, tendinosis, myosis, tendomiosis, periarthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- gynecological disorders
- dermatological disorders: Psoriasis
- post-traumatic disorders: post-traumatic joint injuries, recoveries after operations on bones, muscles, tendons, joints, recoveries after fractures, sprains, dislocations
- peripheral neurological disorders: mild paresis, sequelae after polyneuropathy, sequelae after polio
- respiratory disorders
- high blood pressure
- heart failure
- pulmonary tuberculosis