The invigorating and refreshing effects of eucalyptus are well known. In addition, the therapeutic properties recommend it as a secondary ingredient widely used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. Combined with Praid salt it helps in rheumatic diseases and rheumatoid arthritis, but at the same time it has positive effects also in dermatological diseases due to the antiseptic and anti-hemorrhagic action.
Eucalyptus soothes intense emotional states, a bath with Bath Salt EUKALYPTUS being the ideal remedy for extreme emotional states, asthenia or depression. It helps to increase the concentration capacity and to install a state of peace and harmony.
Way of ussage:
Pour about 500 g of bath salt into the tub and fill with hot water (approx. 35-40l). The bath can last 15-30 minutes, after which the salt is not washed, in order not to diminish the effect of the “salt coat”. A minimum of 10 bath treatments is recommended, one bath a day every 1-2 days. The contents of the box are sufficient for 10 occasions.
- degenerative rheumatic disorders: spondylosis, osteoarthritis
- inflammatory rheumatic disorders: chronic joint pain (except acute attacks)
- rheumatic disorders of the joints: periostosis, tendinosis, myosis, tendomiosis, periarthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- gynecological disorders
- dermatological disorders: Psoriasis
- post-traumatic disorders: post-traumatic joint injuries, recoveries after operations on bones, muscles, tendons, joints, recoveries after fractures, sprains, dislocations
- peripheral neurological disorders: mild paresis, sequelae after polyneuropathy, sequelae after polio
- respiratory disorders
- high blood pressure
- heart failure
- pulmonary tuberculosis